Ingredients (makes 12 cookies):
- 5 tbsp tapioca or arrowroot flour (can sub cornstarch)
- 1 1/4 cups SkinnyDipped Semi-Sweet Baking Bits
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or monk fruit
- 1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 2 cups fine shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin or purée
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Add all of the ingredients besides the coconut milk & chocolate to a bowl. Mix well.
- Slowly add the coconut milk, mixing until the mixture can be pressed together with your hands.
- Use a cookie scoop, making sure to press the mixture in super tightly (use hands to pack well) and drop onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until golden. Let cool.
- Melt the chocolate until smooth. Dip each macaroon & pop in the fridge to allow the chocolate to harden.