- 1 cup softened coconut oil or butter
- 1 cup SkinnyDipped Dark Chocolate Baking Bits
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup chopped SkinnyDipped Dark Chocolate Almonds
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together all of the dough ingredients and then fold in the chocolate and almonds.
- Spread the dough on a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until golden. Remove and let cool completely (it’ll crisp as it cools).
- Break into pieces and enjoy!