Ingredients (Makes 12 cookies):
- 1 1/2 cups SkinnyDipped Semi-Sweet Baking Bits, divided
- SkinnyDipped Dark Chocolate Peppermint Almonds to sprinkle on top
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp tapioca flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp peppermint extract + pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together all of the dough ingredients besides the baking bits.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. Flatten with your palm into a disc.
- Bake for 10 mins at 350F.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool completely.
- Melt remaining chocolate.
- Dip each one & pop in the freezer to set.