Ingredients (Makes 12 Bites)
- 1/3 cup SkinnyDipped Semi-Sweet Baking Bits
- 2-3 tbsp protein powder or coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon + pinch of sea salt
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil or butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3-4 tbsp plant-based milk
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Combine everything in a bowl besides the chocolate and pecans, adding 2 tbsp of milk at first and more as needed until you reach a cookie dough consistency.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans. Taste and adjust as desired.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop dough onto a lined cookie sheet. Place in the freezer to firm up.