Chocolate bark, brittle, chunks, whatever you wanna call it we just call it AMAZING. This super simple vegan recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and leave you wanting more... and more, and more.
- 12 ounces vegan dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup SuperDark SkinnyDipped
- 1/2 cup mix of raw seeds and nuts
- 1/8 cup dried berries
- 1/8 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Dash of sea salt
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
2. Melt chocolate in the microwave, stir in 30-second increments
3. Pour melted chocolate on the prepared baking sheet and spread with the back of a spoon to create a thin layer
4. Sprinkle melted chocolate with SkinnyDipped Almonds, seeds and nuts mix, dried berries, coconut flakes and sea salt. Refrigerate until solid
5. Once set, remove from the fridge, break into large pieces and enjoy!