Life’s all about balance, and so are we! That’s why this delicious chocolate Skinny Dipped Martini is one of our favorite ways to indulge on a rainy Seattle day. Cheers 🙂
- (Makes 1 cocktail)
- 2 tbsp crushed Dark Chocolate Cocoa Skinny Dipped Almonds
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 part chocolate liqueur
- 1 part vodka
- 1 part almond milk
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave and add to a small plate.
- Add the crushed Skinny Dipped Almonds to another small plate. Dip the rim of a martini glass into the melted chocolate then into the crushed Skinny Dipped Almonds. Set aside.
- Add the chocolate liqueur, vodka and almond milk to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour through the strainer into the prepared glass. Cheers!