Super Dark, super FUEL with these vegan oat pancakes filled with fiber-tastic goodness. Whose hungry?
Ingredients for 6 pancakes:
For the pancakes:
- 1 cup GF rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Coconut yogurt
- A handful of crushed SuperDark SkinnyDipped
- Maple syrup
1. Combine all the pancake ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Heat a pan over medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter and cook for about 2 minutes. Flip with a spatula and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. Garnish with coconut yogurt, crushed SkinnyDipped, maple syrup and blueberries. Enjoy!