Makes 4 Cupcakes but can easily be doubled!
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Butter, softened
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp Allulose
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
For the Marshmallow Top
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Gelatin
- ¼ cup Cold Water
- 1 cup Allulose
- ⅓ cup Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
For the Chocolate Dip
- 1 cup SkinnyDipped Sea Salt Baking Bits
- ½ tsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cupcake pan with 4 paper liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, greek yogurt, butter, and cocoa powder. In a separate bowl whisk the dry ingredients until combined, then and to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Portion into the prepared pan and bake for 16 minutes. Let cool.
- To make the Marshmallow: In a large bowl combine the gelatin and ¼ cup cold water and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the remaining water and allulose over medium heat until the sweetener is dissolved and the water begins to boil. Remove from heat, add the vanilla and stir.
- Pour the boiling water into the bloomed gelatin and whip using a hand or stand mixer until the mixture is thick and doubles in size. About 10 minutes. Let the mixture thicken for 30 minutes.
- Once the marshmallow is thick but still pourable, portion into a pastry bag and cut the tip at 1 inch. Pipe a large swirl on each cupcake and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the SkinnyDipped Baking Bits and coconut oil in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a shallow mug or coffee cup, then dip each chilled cupcake marshmallow-first to coat. Let the chocolate shell chill in the refrigerator until solid and enjoy!