Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, frozen
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/2 cup almond milk, frozen in an ice cube tray
- 1 handful of SkinnyDipped Lemon Bliss Almonds, crushed
- Optional: fresh cut strawberries to garnish
- Place all the ingredients, except the SkinnyDipped, into a food processor and blend until smooth, it should take about 5 minutes. Pause a few times to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula during the process.
- Spoon the mixture into a freezer safe container, stir in the crushed Lemon Bliss SkinnyDipped and place in the freezer for at least an hour.
- Once firm enough, scoop into an ice-cream glass, top with more crushed SkinnyDipped and fresh cut strawberries. Enjoy!