Ooey, gooey and ooh so tasty. Satisfy your sweet tooth with these dark chocolate, raspberry brownies!
Ingredients for 12 pieces:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3/4 cup crushed Raspberry SkinnyDipped Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder and sugar and mix well. Add butter and eggs and mix until fully incorporated.
- Fold in raspberries and SkinnyDipped using a spatula.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the pan completely before slicing into 12 pieces. Enjoy!