Throwing it back to our favorite childhood snack with a SkinnyDipped spin. Do you call these A) Muddy buddies, B) Puppy chow or C) No idea what you're talking about but they're making me hungry. No matter what you call it, you're going to love this nostalgic holiday recipe.
Ingredients for 12 servings:
- 6 cups rice Chex cereals
- 2 cups SkinnyDipped Almonds dark chocolate peanut butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. Mix the cereals and SkinnyDipped Almonds in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips together. Mix until smooth.
3. Pour melted mixture over the cereals and SkinnyDipped Almonds mix, use a spatula to gently stir until everything in well coated.
4. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes, stirring half way through to make sure it doesn’t completely harden.
5. Take out of the fridge and add 1 cup of powdered sugar. Mix well with a spatula until combined and place back in the fridge for 5 minutes.
6. Take out of the fridge, add the rest of the powdered sugar and mix until everything is well coated.
7. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!