Looking for a berry easy way to enjoy your fruit? Meet your new best friend, the Super Smoothie. This light, refreshing recipe will be sure to satisfy your mid-day craving AND fill you up. Fresh, fruity and frickin’ delicious.
(Makes 1 Super Smoothie)
- 1 slice of watermelon
- 4 tbsp melted white chocolate
- 2 tbsp crushed Raspberry Skinny Dipped Almonds
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 handful frozen raspberries
- 4 dates
- 3 tbsp fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp Raspberry Skinny Dipped Almonds
- Place an empty mason jar in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Make a circle out of a watermelon slice with a cookie cutter, then make a hole in the middle with a smaller cutter to shape it like a donut. Drizzle melted white chocolate on top and set aside.
- Take the jar out of the freezer. Dip the rim into the melted white chocolate and allow to drip down on the inside of the jar.
- Roll the chocolate coated rim in the crushed Skinny Dipped Almonds.
- Blend the almond milk, frozen raspberries and dates together until well combined.
- Place 1 tbsp of raspberries in the bottom of the jar and pour the milkshake on top.
- Top the milkshake with the watermelon donut, add the rest of the fresh raspberries and the Skinny Dipped Almonds in the center.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!