Peanut butter and popcorn lovers unite, the results are in and our latest recipe is sticky, sweet and super freakin delicious.
Ingredients for 12 popcorn balls:
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup crushed Peanut Butter SkinnyDipped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk together the popped popcorn and crushed SkinnyDipped in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, boil sugar and maple syrup, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat, add in peanut butter and vanilla extract. Stir to mix well.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and mix with a rubber spatula.
- Allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes and shape into 12 balls. Let stand at room temperature until firm and enjoy!