Skinny Dipped Madness Sweepstakes:
How to win:
- Give us your email address at your local university demo table
- Entrants must have a valid email address
- All entries will be entered into a drawing and the winner will be chosen at random
One winner will win a March Madness package consisting of two (2) tickets to the final game, roundtrip airfare for two up to $750 per person, a one (1) night stay in a hotel (room and taxes only), and $100 in Uber credit for transportation during your stay in Minneapolis.
General Eligibility Requirements (see rules for complete details):
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry
- Be actively enrolled as a student at any college in the 48 continental United States.
- Hold a valid and active email account
- One (1) entry per person.
- Winner will be contacted via email.
- Winners must claim their prize within 24 hours after winner is announced.
- Sweepstakes begins Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 6:00 am PST.
- Sweepstakes ends Friday, March 29, 2019 at 11:59 pm PST.
- Winner will be contacted Saturday, March 30, 2019 by 5:00 pm PST via email (no other notice will be provided).
- Total estimated prize value: $3500
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PAYMENT OR PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PAYMENT OR PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VALID IN THE 48 CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- BINDING AGREEMENT.By entering the Skinny Dipped Madness Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules (the “Rules”). Any violation of these Rules may, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of Wild Things Snacks, Inc. regarding this Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY.To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes, an Entrant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. legal resident (i.e. must be able to show proof of legal permanent residence, for example, a “green card”) and be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions, outside of the U.S., and where prohibited by law. Employees, interns, contractors, suppliers, and official office-holders of Sponsor, and its investors, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, advertising and promotion agencies, representatives, and agents (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and members of the Sweepstakes Entities and their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) and members of the households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR.This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Wild Things Snacks Inc. dba Skinny Dipped (the “Sponsor”), with its principal place of business at 115 N 36th St, Suite B, Seattle, WA 98103.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.The Sweepstakes begins on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 6:00 am Pacific Standard Time (PST) and ends on Friday, March 29, 2019 at 11:59 pm PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period are ineligible to win and will be disqualified. All dates subject to change without notice.
- HOW TO ENTER.Entrant must have an email account to enter. Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored by or affiliated with any email provider. To enter, entrants must provide Sponsor with their valid email address in-person at Sponsor’s university demo table (each a “Submission”) to be considered for the final drawing. The Entrant is the one natural person who owns the email account associated with the Submission (“Entrant”). Sponsor, its affiliates and any others involved in the development and/or execution of this Sweepstakes are not responsible for any disputes among collaborators related to the Sweepstakes.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER ENTRANT for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. To be considered for the Sweepstakes, entries must be: (i) complete (as determined by Sponsor) and (ii) received by Friday, March 29, 2019 at 11:59 pm PST and (iii) in English (unless otherwise specified). All entries will be deemed made by the Entrant submitted at the time of entry.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS. Entrant represents and warrants their Submission to be their own validly existing and currently active email address, which shall be subject to verification by Sponsor.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNER. Winner will be contacted via the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes on Saturday, March 30, 2019 by 5:00 pm PST. If a potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond within 24 hours from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her; (iii) fails to return the Affidavit and Release as specified in Rule 13; (iv) refuses the prize; and/or (v) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, for whatever reason, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Sweepstakes or receive the prize and Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to another Entrant. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, successful completion of a background check, such individual will be declared the winner of the Sweepstakes. In the event there are not enough eligible entries, not all prizes may be awarded. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. The pool of potential prize winners is comprised only of valid Sweepstakes entries. All dates subject to change.
- PRIZES.Sweepstakes winners will receive a trip to the Minneapolis, MN area on Sunday, April 7th, 2019 (retail value approximately $1500), a one-night hotel stay (retail value approximately $550), $100 in Uber ride share credit (retail value $100) and two tickets to the NCAA Final Four National Championship game at U.S. Bank Stadium (retail value approximately $1000). The trip portion of the prize consists of economy-class airfare for the Entrant and one (1) guest from a major commercial airport nearest winner’s primary residence in the continental United States to a Minneapolis area airport. Guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure, unless winner is eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and guest is their child. Winner and guest must travel together at the same time on the same itinerary. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor. The accommodation portion of the prize consists of one (1) standard hotel room (double occupancy, room and taxes only) for one (1) night at a hotel selected by Sponsor. Airfare, accommodations, and any transportation will be arranged at Sponsor’s discretion. Once trip dates have been booked, no change, extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or similar items once they are in winner’s possession, or in the possession of winner’s guest. Meals, in-room or other personal charges at lodging (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, gratuities, incidentals, and all other expenses are not included. If, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation may be substituted for round trip air travel. Winner and guest must possess valid ID and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary and required travel documents in order to travel. Sponsor and its affiliates (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any result thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by the same. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. The approximate total retail value of the prize package is $3500, depending on exact itinerary. Actual value may vary based on various factors, including fluctuations in price for airfare and/or accommodations, and distance between the point of departure and the destination. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prizes is allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value.
- TAXES.All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND PUBLICITY. All entry materials become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s irrevocable and perpetual permission and consent, without further compensation, to Sponsor’s use of the Submission for advertising and commercial purposes.
- CONSENT AND RELEASE.By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant releases and discharges Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Sweepstakes, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes the consent of each Entrant, without further compensation, to use his/her name, likeness, biographical data, contact information and his/her Submission for editorial, advertising, marketing, publicity, and administrative purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Sweepstakes and the use, misuse, or possession of his/her Submission or any prize; (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity/copyright release; and (iv) if prize involves travel or activities, any potential winner and travel companion (if applicable) may be required to execute releases of the Sponsor from any and all liability with respect to participation in such travel/activities and/or use of the prize. Affidavits and releases must be returned within 48 hours from the date that Sponsor first tries to notify the potential winner. Sponsor may conduct a background check to confirm any potential winner’s eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. If the prize includes participation in any public event(s) or publicity, or if Sweepstakes Entities intend to publicize the winner in any way, and if a background check reveals that a potential winner has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation or business of Sweepstakes Entities, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- DISCLAIMERS.(i) Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at any email providers servers or elsewhere. In the event of a submission ownership dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account at the time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email account by their email provider. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry/voting process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Use of bots or other automated process to enter/vote is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (v) In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to select a winner from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. (vi) SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS CONTEST OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vii) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (viii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used. (ix) Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- NOT AN OFFER OR CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT.Under no circumstances shall the entry into the Sweepstakes, the awarding of a prize, or anything in these Rules be construed as an offer or contract of employment with Sponsor or its affiliates. Entrants acknowledge that they submitted their entry voluntarily and not in confidence or in trust. Entrants acknowledge that no confidential, fiduciary, agency or other relationship or implied-in-fact contract now exists between Entrant and Sweepstakes Entities and that no such relationship is established by Entrant’s Submission of a Find under these Rules.
- APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION.This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in King County, Washington. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Washington and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Washington. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorney’s fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- WINNER LIST.You may request a list of winners by Monday April 29, 2019 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Skinny Dipped, 115 N 36th St, Suite B, Seattle, WA 98103.