Reimagine your favorite childhood mint-choco-chip ice cream flavor with these minty popsicle refreshers. Perfect for cooling off and satisfying your sweet tooth without giving yourself a sugar hangover... Bon Appetit!
Ingredients for 8 popsicles:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or any thick plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk or any plant-based alternative
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/8 tsp mint extract
- 1/4 cup crushed Mint Skinny Dipped Almonds
- Place all the ingredients into a high-speed blender except the Skinny Dipped Almonds and pulse until smooth.
- Stir the crushed Skinny Dipped Almonds into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds, insert the sticks and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and run the popsicles under warm water to release the molds. Enjoy immediately or store them in an airtight container in the freezer.