We're sweet, but mostly nuts 🤪 Thats why we're giving you the recipe to our secret, seedy savory mix that you've been missing on your salad bowl. Enjoy!
Ingredients for a medium jar:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup crushed Super Dark SkinnyDipped
- 1/4 cup crushed cashews
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 egg white OR 1/4 cup aquafaba ( AKA chickpea brine) if vegan
1. Preheat oven to 320 °F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir to make sure everything is well coated.
3. Spread the mixture evenly on the prepared baking tray and bake for 15 minutes. Stir well and bake for another 10 minutes.
4. Let cool completely and store in a jar. Use it on top of salads or soups. Enjoy!