Thick chewy cookies stuffed with a SkinnyDipped Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Bar and loaded with tons of chocolate chips! The coarse sea salt provides the perfect balance of salty and sweet. These cookies are soft and tender but have deliciously crispy edges! I promise that they are WAY better than regular chocolate chip cookies. Learn how to make Salted Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies below.
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups salted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chunks
- 24 pieces of SkinnyDipped Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate squares (3 full bars total)
- pinch flaky sea salt
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat your butter until soft and airy. Then add your sugar and brown sugar and beat until combined. Add your eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine your flour, baking soda, and salt (NOT flaky sea salt) and mix until combined. Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add your chocolate chunks and mix until combined.
- Roll out your cookies and place on a prepared cookie sheet (with parchment paper).
- Individually cut your SkinnyDipped Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate squares. Press one square into each cookie while slightly pressing down your cookie ball.
- Place cookies in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Bake cookies at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Let cool and sprinkle on your flaky sea salt. Enjoy!