These protein packed peanut butter balls are the perfect way to fuel up for a work out, or cool down when you’re looking for an energizing pick-me-up. Plus, you can make them fun for the whole family!
Make sure to tag us on Instagram @getskinnydipped with your version, and don’t be afraid to get creative 🙂
(Makes 10 Peanut Butter Skinny Dipped Almonds Energy Bears)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup oats
- 5 medjool dates (if you don't use medjool dates, soak them in water for 30 minutes to soften them)
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Skinny Dipped Almonds
- 20 whole Peanut Butter Skinny Dipped Almonds for the bear's ears
- 2 tbsp of dark chocolate chips
- 10 cake pops sticks
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal parts and roll them into balls.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Dip the tip of the cake pop sticks into the melted chocolate and insert into the peanut butter balls about half way. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Take the balls out of the fridge. One at a time, dip the Skinny Dipped Peanut Butter Almonds into the remaining melted chocolate and insert into the top of the balls to create the ears.
- Use a toothpick tip to draw the eyes, mouth and nose with the melted chocolate. Have fun with it!
- Stick the decorated bears into a styrofoam block and place into the fridge to speed up setting time.