Warm up with this simple, tasty treat for two (or just for one, no shame).
(Makes 2 servings)
1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- Whipped cream
- 1/4 cup crushed Peppermint SkinnyDipped Almonds
- In a small saucepan, whisk together almond milk and maple syrup. Heat on the stove on medium until bubbles start to form on the side.
- Reduce heat to low, add chocolate chips and peppermint extract. Whisk for about 5 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into two mugs. Top with whipped cream and crushed Peppermint SkinnyDipped Almonds. Enjoy!