A little bit of almonds can go a long way, especially when they’re blended up with peanut butter and chocolate. Be sure to crunch, lick or dip into this wildly delicious new gluten-free discovery.
Ingredients (makes 1 jar)
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup GF oat flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed Peanut Butter Skinny Dipped Almonds
- In a medium bowl, whisk the almond flour, oat flour and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the peanut butter with maple syrup, almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined.
- Use a spatula to fold in the crushed Peanut Butter Skinny Dipped
- Transfer the mix into a jar and enjoy! If you store it in the fridge, make sure to bring it back to room temperature before serving.