We're going bananas over our latest recipe, perfect for any snack attack occasion
Ingredients for 4 jars:
• 2 cups almond milk
• 1 box (3.7 oz) organic vanilla instant pudding
• 2 bananas, sliced
• 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
• 1 cup Peanut Butter SkinnyDipped Almonds
• 4 dollops of whipped cream
• 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
• 1 tbsp crushed Peanut Butter SkinnyDipped
1. Start by preparing the pudding. Pour 2 cups almond milk into medium mixing bowl, add vanilla instant pudding and beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Set aside.
2. In four jars, layer sliced bananas, peanut butter, SkinnyDipped and pudding mixture. Repeat layering until all ingredients have been used and refrigerate.
3. Before serving, top each jar with a dollop of whipped cream, a peanut butter drizzle and some crushed SkinnyDipped. Enjoy!