Ingredients for 20 cake pops:
For the cake balls:
- 8 tbsp butter at room temperature
- 6 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp strawberry jelly
- White chocolate chips
- Smooth peanut butter
- Crushed SkinnyDipped PB&J Peanuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 F°. Spray cake pops silicone mold and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, then add the flour and the baking powder. Stir in the strawberry jelly and transfer the mixture to a piping bag.
- Place your bottom mold on a baking tray and fill the cavities. Cover with the top mold and bake for about 15 minutes. Once baked, let the cake balls cool completely.
- Melt some white chocolate chips, and stir well. Dip the tip of a stick and insert into your first cake ball. Repeat with all the cake balls and refrigerate for 10 minutes. This will allow the cake to stick well to the stick.
- Start coating your cake pops with the melted chocolate and refrigerate. If your chocolate mixture thickens during the process, add a little bit of vegetable oil and stir well.
- Once the chocolate is set, add some peanut butter on top, sprinkle with crushed SkinnyDipped PB&J Peanuts and enjoy!