Ingredients for 12 donuts :
For the donuts:
- ¼ cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk (any type)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp salt
For the glaze:
- 2 tbsp milk (any type)
- 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- One 3.5oz bag of SkinnyDipped PB&J Peanuts crushed
- Strawberry jelly (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray your donut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the melted butter, eggs, milk and vanilla extract.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, granulated sugar and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Transfer the batter into a piping bag and fill the donut holes about ¾ full.
- Bake for about 8 minutes, then transfer the donuts onto a wire rack. Prepare the glaze while they cool down.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, peanut butter and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Dip the donuts into the glaze, top with the crushed SkinnyDipped Peanuts and drizzle the strawberry jelly on top. Enjoy!