Peanut Butter Skinny Dipped Almonds are the best addition to almost any recipe. These no-bake PB cups are super easy to create and they're a crowd favorite!
Ingredients for 12 cups:
For the base:
2/3 cup Peanut Butter Skinny Dipped Almonds
1/2 cup soaked cashew nuts
2/3 cup pitted dates
For the filling:
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup tahini
1/3 cup rice malt syrup
1/3 cup coconut oil (melted but not hot)
1/3 cup Peanut Butter Skinny Dipped Almonds
For the topping:
3 oz dark chocolate
1/3 cup milk at room temperature (any milk: dairy, soy, ...)
Crushed Peanut Butter Skinny Dipped Almonds
Method for the base:
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper or silicone liners and set aside.
- Place the Peanut Butter Skinny Dipped Almonds into a food processor and blend for a minute until nicely crushed.
- Then add the soaked cashew nuts and the pitted dates and blend until a sticky mix forms.
- Press a heaping tbsp of this mixture into the base of each muffin hole and place in the freezer.
Method for the filling:
- Put all the filling ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Take the muffin tin out of the freezer and place 2 or 3 Peanut Butter Skinny Dipped Almonds into each muffin hole.
- Then pour a heaping tbsp of the filling mixture into each hole and put the tin back into the freezer.
Method for the topping:
- In a small bowl, melt the dark chocolate into the microwave. Start with one minute on medium high, stir and repeat at shorter intervals until completely melted. Set aside.
- Pour the milk over the melted chocolate and stir until completely smooth and creamy.
- Take the muffin tin out of the freezer and pour one tbsp of chocolate mix on top of each muffin hole.
- Sprinkle crushed Peanut Butter Skinny Dipped Almonds over the top before placing the tin back into the freezer.
- Once set, remove the cups from the liners and allow to warm up at room temperature for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!