Feast your eyes, and then your belly, complements of our friends, mint and chocolate. Ever craving a crunchy, nutty somethin'? You'll be sure to get your almond fix in with these Paleo Dark Chocolate Mint Bars! The best part? Only 4 ingredients, and no baking required. It couldn't be easier, or more delish 💜
(Makes 8-12 bars)
For the base layer:
- 1 cup Mint Skinny Dipped Almonds
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup almond butter
For the top layer:
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup crushed Mint Skinny Dipped Almonds
- Line a 5x9 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor place all the base layer ingredients and pulse until it comes together.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and press down to even out.
- Create the top layer by melting the chocolate chips in a microwave. Add the almond butter to the melted chocolate and stir well.
- Pour the mixture on top of the base layer and sprinkle with the crushedSkinny Dipped
- Place into the freezer for about 30 minutes. Once set, cut into 8 to 12 bars and enjoy!