Everyone knows that strawberries and chocolate have a love affair going on, so when you combine the two and introduce them to mint you’re in for a real treat. These mini tarts come HIGHLY recommended to anyone who needs a bit of extra sweetness in their life
Ingredients for 5 mini tarts:
- 1 cup Mint Skinny Dipped Almonds
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 10 tbsp Greek yogurt or any thick plain yogurt
- 10 to 15 fresh strawberries
- Start by making the mini tarts bases using a muffin tray. Place the Skinny Dipped Almonds and dates into a food processor and pulse a few times until it forms a sticky and crumbly mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal parts and press them into 5 muffin holes (bases and sides). Place the muffin tray into the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Once set, take the muffin tray out of the freezer and remove the mini tart bases.
- Spread 2 tbsp of yogurt per mini tart base and top with fresh strawberries. Serve and enjoy immediately!