When life gets too complicated, there’s always milk and cookies. Add a lil mint to the mix and you’re in for a serious treat
Ingredients for 12 cookies:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp mint extract (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed Mint Skinny Dipped Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Add the mint extract and the egg and mix until blended.
- Stir in the almond meal, baking soda and salt. Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed Mint Skinny Dipped Almonds.
- Form 12 cookie dough balls, place on the prepared baking tray and flatten with your fingers. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Let cool and enjoy!