When food becomes art. These cocoa dusted raspberry crepes are not to be missed, in fact this may have become one of our favorite ways to enjoy SkinnyDipped. These are especially recommended for any expecting mamas you may know, who deserve all the chocolate in the world!
Ingredients (makes 10 crepes)
For the crepes: 2 cups milk (any type)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp melted butter (or canola oil) + more for cooking
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup crushed Raspberry Skinny Dipped
- Your favorite fillings/toppings: whipped cream, fresh raspberries, melted chocolate, etc.
Place the crepe ingredients in a blender and process until smooth
- Place a non-stick pan over medium heat and add a small amount of butter or oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- When hot, pour 1/2 cup of batter into the center of the pan. Pick it up immediately and rotate to coat the batter evenly over the bottom.
- Cook for about 2 minutes. Flip the crepe to the other side using a rubber spatula and cook the second side for another minute.
- Slide the crepe onto a plate and repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter/oil to the pan in between if needed.
- Fill the crepes with crushed SkinnyDipped, whipped cream and fresh raspberries. Roll them and top with melted chocolate, MORE crushed Skinny Dipped and fresh raspberries. Enjoy immediately!