- 4 tbsp Butter, softened
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3-4 tbsp Milk, or almond milk
- Chopped SkinnyDipped Peanut Butter Cups
- Chopped SkinnyDipped Milk Chocolate Peanuts
- SkinnyDipped Semi-Sweets Chocolate Bits
- In a large bowl combine whisk the butter, melted peanut butter, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Add the oat flour and fold with a spatula until a thick dough forms.
- Pour in the milk 1 tablespoon at a time until the dough is soft and thick (like cookie dough). Fold in the desired mix-ins and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Enjoy!