Bear Biscuits, they’re simple, easy, delicious and absolutely adorable. Perfect for dipping in yourtea, or ending a meal on. And if you can’t eat them all, stick them in the freezer and they stay just as good!
(Makes 16 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1⅓ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 16 Dark Chocolate Cocoa Skinny Dipped Almonds
- Whisk butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Gradually add the flour and the baking powder to the butter mixture.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts, and mix the cocoa powder into one of them.
- Roll each cookie dough evenly between two pieces of baking paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes (this makes them easier to cut out).
- In the meantime preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Once hard enough, take the cookie dough out of the fridge and cut out the bear shapes.
- Place one almond on the bears’ bellies and gently fold one arm onto it.
- Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes and let them cool down. Enjoy!