What you see is what you get! Our Skinny Dipped Chia Bowls are made with only 5 ingredients, and couldn’t be tastier. This simple, low calorie snack will keep you satisfied and full through the day. Healthy snacking never tasted (or looked) so good.
(Makes 2 servings)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crushed Dark Chocolate Skinny Dipped Almonds
- 4 strawberries (or whatever type of fruit you like)
- 4 heaping tbsp of Greek yogurt
- Place the chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup and cocoa powder in a bowl and stir well. Store in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Place 2 tbsp of crushedSkinny DippedAlmonds in the bottom of 2 transparent jars.
- Cut 2 strawberries into slices and place them all around the inside of the jars.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave and use a spoon to drip it on the inside of the rim of the jars.
- Divide the chia pudding between the two jars.
- Top each jar with half of the Greek yogurt and the remaining crushedSkinny DippedAlmonds. Finish with the strawberries to garnish. Enjoy!