Five ingredients, two perfect portions. We are going loco for these cocoa, peanut butter panna cottas, guaranteed to sweeten up your life. And a bonus? These delicious treats are gluten free!
Dive in, they’re waiting for you!
(Makes 2 servings)
For the cocoa panna cotta:
- 2 cups milk (of any kind)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp agar powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
For the peanut butter panna cotta:
- 1 cup milk (of any kind)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp agar powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 cup of mixed Dark Chocolate Cocoa and Peanut Butter Skinny Dipped Almonds
- Start by preparing the serving glasses. Set them on an angle using a small container with a towel underneath to stabilize and set aside.
- Add the cocoa panna cotta ingredients to a saucepan and stir well. Bring gently to a boil and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Divide the mixture amongst the 2 serving glasses and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Once set, start preparing the peanut butter panna cotta exactly the same way you did with the cocoa panna cotta.
- When ready, take the glasses out of the fridge, turn them diagonally on the other side and pour the peanut butter panna cotta mixture. Refrigerate until it sets, for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with a mix of Skinny Dipped Almonds Dark Chocolate Cocoa and Peanut Butter to add a delicious crunch. Serve and enjoy!