Espresso and banana isn't a typical combo but this recipe will have you asking yourself why you didn't think of this sooner!
- 1.5 cup of all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of instant coffee
- 1 cup of grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of crushed Espresso Skinny Dipped Almonds
- 1 banana cut in half to garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix the mashed bananas, sugar, egg and coffee.
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and gently stir until the ingredients are just barely combined.
- Add the grated zucchini into the batter, the chocolate chips and the crushed Espresso Skinny Dipped Almonds (keep some to sprinkle on top).
- Pour the batter into the lined pan, garnish the with the remaining crushed
- Espresso Skinny Dipped Almonds and a banana cut in half if using.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely before slicing.