Do you ever stop and wonder where the entire full bag of Skinny Dipped sitting next to you just went? And how in the world it became empty so quickly? Yep, us too... If you need help (like us) making your bag last a little bit longer, we would like to introduce you to our latest discovery - Skinny Dipped Granola. Shake a few Skinny Dipped Almonds into a big batch of other delicious nuts, seeds, and grains and Skinny Dipped will still steal the show without depleting your entire stash! Let’s see how long that pouch lasts you now...
(Makes 1 large jar)
- 1 cup Cocoa Skinny Dipped Almonds
- 3 cups Gluten Free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 325 F°, line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a big bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Lay out and spread evenly on the prepared pan and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Once the granola is cool, store in an airtight container up to 4 weeks. Enjoy with milk alone, as a smoothie topper, or as a granola parfait with Greek yogurt and fruit!