One day when co-founder Chrissy snuck a bag of Cocoa Skinny Dipped into our favorite popcorn snack, hearts were melted and it immediately became a family classic. The perfect fix of sweet but not too sugary, salty but not too savory and filling but not too heavy. We are all over this SD popcorn mix, what other ingredients would you add?
Ingredients for 2 servings:
3 cups unsweetened and unsalted popped popcorn
1/2 cup crushed Skinny Dipped almonds dark chocolate cocoa
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the popped popcorn.
- Pour the maple syrup over the popcorn and salt.
- Add the crushedSkinny Dipped almonds dark chocolate cocoa and mix well.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool before transfering to a serving plate. Enjoy!