We all know there’s nothing as satisfying as a crunchy, lightly toasted biscotti to go with your cuppa joe when you wake up, so try this recipe out and enjoy kicking off your morning right!
Ingredients (makes 16 biscotti):
1/2 cup butter at room temperature
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup blanched almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup Espresso Skinny Dipped
- Preheat the oven to 325 °F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. One at a time, beat in the eggs.
- In a medium bowl, combine all-purpose flour, blanched almond flour, baking powder and salt. With a rubber spatula, gradually add the dry ingredients to the large bowl mixture and stir until well blended. Mix in the Espresso Skinny Dipped.
- Divide the dough in half and shape into two(8-inch x 3-inch) rectangles. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet, spacing apart, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and with a serrated knife cut each rectangle diagonally into 8 slices. Arrange them cut side down on the baking sheet and bake for another 20minutes, turning them over half way through.
- Let cool completely and enjoy with a cup of coffee!
*Can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container at room temperature up to 2 weeks.