A super fudge and rich chocolate brownie, topped with that classic cosmic chocolate frosting, and those classic cosmic sprinkles. The best part is the SkinnyDipped Peanut Butter & Jelly Peanuts on top, which add the perfect salty crunch! These brownies are going to bring you back to your lunch box days!
- 1 cup Salted Butter (melted) • 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup coco powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Cosmic sprinkles
- 1/4 cup SkinnyDipped Peanut Butter & Jelly Peanuts (lightly crushed)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine your melted butter, sugar and brown sugar and mix until combined. Add your eggs, vanilla, corn syrup and mix until combine.
- In the same bowl add your flour, coco powder, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Line a 9×9 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Allow the parchment paper to hang over the edges for easy removal.
- Transfer your brownie batter to your baking dish and spread out evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let cool
- In a medium sauce pan add your heavy cream and simmer on medium low heat until lightly
- Place your semi sweet chocolate in a heat proof bowl
- Pour your hot cream over your chocolate and let sit for 2-3 minutes. stir rigorously until completely melted.
- Pour your frosting over your brownies and spread out evenly
- While the frosting is still warm sprinkle on your cosmic sprinkles and crushed SkinnyDipped
Peanut Butter & Jelly Peanuts
- Place in the fridge and let frosting cool until frosting is hard to the touch.
- Cut and enjoy!