3 ingredients, and 20 minutes later... that’s all you need to whip up these simple, sweet delights. Who can say no to cookies and milk? The only problem is they’re almost too easy to make, so stock up on your bananas, coconut and Skinny Dipped and happy baking!
Ingredients for 8 cookies:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1.5 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup crushed Skinny Dipped Almonds dark chocolate cocoa
- Preheat the oven to 340F°and line a sheet pan with parchment paper to set aside.
Place the bananas and shredded coconut into a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Mix in the crushedSkinny Dipped Almonds.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal balls and push them down to form a cookie shape.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and allow to cool before enjoying!