Ingredients for 15 waffles:
For the waffles:
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temp
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup full fat milk at room temp
- 3 tbsp dry yeast
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 cup pearl sugar
For the decoration:
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
- A handful of SkinnyDipped Cocoa Cashews, crushed
- In a large bowl, add the flour and yeast and mix. Dig a little well in the middle and pour the milk and eggs.
- Start mixing with your hands in the center of the well, blending the flour progressively. When 3/4 of the flour is incorporated, add butter and continue to incorporate the rest of the flour.
- When everything is well blending, add the sugar and salt and continue mixing with your hands for 5 minutes.
- Put a cloth on the bowl and let the dough rest for 30 min.
- After 30 min, mix the pearl sugar with your hands. Divide the dough into 15 balls and allow them to rest for about 45min at room temp with a cloth covering them.
- Preheat your waffle maker at high temperature and cook each waffle for about 3 min.
- Decorate with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and top with crushed SkinnyDipped Cashews.