Makes 6 Rolls
For the Rolls
- ¼ cup Warm Water
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups AP Flour
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tsp meted Coconut Oil, for the bowl
For the Filling
- ½ cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bits, chopped
- 4 tbsp Butter, softened
- ¼ cup Allulose, or coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
For the Icing
- 1-2 tbsp Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Confectioner’s Sugar
- In a small bowl combine the yeast, warm water, and 2 tablespoons sugar and set aside. Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk the coconut milk, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla until combined.
- Add half of the flour and mix well, then add the yeast mixture and stir to combine. Pour in the rest of the flour and continue to mix with a spatula until the flour is mostly absorbed. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead the dough until elastic and stretchy; about 1-2 minutes.
- Coat the bowl with melted coconut oil and form the dough into a ball. Place the dough in the bowl and cover with a towel to rise in a warm area for 1 hour.
- Once the dough has doubled in size, turn it out on a lightly floured surface and roll into a large rectangle.
- In a small bowl mix the filling ingredients except chopped chocolate. Spread onto the dough and top with SkinnyDipped Baking Bits. Roll into a log and slice into six rolls. Place in an oiled baking dish, cover, and let rise for an additional 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bake the rolls for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Mix the icing ingredients until smooth and spread over the warm rolls to serve.