For a treat that will satisfy ANY sweet tooth, try this chocolate cake recipe featuring Skinny Dipped Raspberry Almonds and a hidden vegetable!INGREDIENTS:For the cake:9 oz of dark chocolate 70% cocoa2 packed cups of grated zucchinis3/4 cup of sugar4 eggs3/4 cups of almond meal1/4 cup of crushed Skinny Dipped Raspberry AlmondsTo garnish:Whipped creamFresh raspberries and strawberriesCrushed Skinny Dipped Raspberry AlmondsHOW TO:
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave. Start with 1 minute on medium high, stir and repeat heating at shorter intervals until completely melted.
- In a large bowl, mix the melted chocolate with the grated zucchinis.
- Pour the the sugar to the chocolate mixture, then the almond meal, mixing well each time.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and add them to the chocolate mixture.
- Add the crushed Skinny Dipped almonds and stir.
- Pour the mixture into a 8 inches silicone mold and bake for 35 minutes. Let cool completely and garnish with whipped cream, fresh berries and crushed Skinny Dipped Raspberry Almonds