Chocolate Zucchini Cake Recipe
For a treat that will satisfy ANY sweet tooth, try this chocolate cake recipe featuring Skinny Dipped Raspberry Almonds and a hidden vegetable!
For the cake:
9 oz of dark chocolate 70% cocoa
2 packed cups of grated zucchinis
3/4 cup of sugar
3/4 cups of almond meal
1/4 cup of crushed Skinny Dipped Raspberry Almonds
Fresh raspberries and strawberries
Crushed Skinny Dipped Raspberry Almonds
Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave. Start with 1 minute on medium high, stir and repeat heating at shorter intervals until completely melted.
- In a large bowl, mix the melted chocolate with the grated zucchinis.
- Pour the the sugar to the chocolate mixture, then the almond meal, mixing well each time.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and add them to the chocolate mixture.
- Add the crushed Skinny Dipped almonds and stir.
- Pour the mixture into a 8 inches silicone mold and bake for 35 minutes. Let cool completely and garnish with whipped cream, fresh berries and crushed Skinny Dipped Raspberry Almonds