Makes 3- 3½ inch Tarts
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup SkinnyDipped Salted Caramel Cashews
- 2 tbsp Allulose
- 2 tbsp Butter, softened
- A pinch of salt
For the filling/topping
- 3/4 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 7 ounces SkinnyDipped Sea Salt Baking Bits
- 3-4 large Strawberries, sliced, to top
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a food processor chop the SkinnyDipped Salted Caramel Cashews until crumbly. Add the almond flour, sweetener, butter, and salt and pulse until a rough sandy dough forms.
- Press the filling into three mini tart pans and bake for 8 minutes. Let cool while you make the filling.
- In a medium saucepan heat the coconut milk vanilla and honey over medium heat until it begins to simmer. Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate until it is smooth and completely melted.
- Pour the chocolate filling into the tart shells and refrigerate until solid, about 1 hour. Top with chopped nuts and sliced berries.