Inspired by where we would rather be, the tropics! Sometimes we like to take Skinny Dipped to the next level by double dipping. Fruity, crunch, and creamy, this recipe has it all.
- A mix of colorful fresh fruits i.e strawberries, dragon fruit, kiwis
- Nut butter of your choice
- Melted dark chocolate
- Crushed dark chocolate Cocoa Skinny Dipped Almonds
Cut the fresh fruit into small pieces.
- Drizzle the nut butter or/and melted chocolate over the fruit pieces, or directly dip the fruit pieces into them.
- Sprinkle the fruit pieces with crushed dark chocolate Cocoa Skinny Dipped Almonds. Display them on a plate and enjoy as a snack or a healthy dessert!