Are you a brownie kinda person, or a blondie kinda person? Turns out we’re both but right now these ooey gooey, toasty on top blondies have won our hungry hearts.
Ingredients for 16 squares:
1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup crushed Cocoa SkinnyDipped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the butter and brown sugar in a large bowl and blend together with an electric mixer.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder and salt and mix until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and SkinnyDipped almonds with a spatula.
- Transfer the dough into the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into 16 squares. Enjoy!