Bring some cheer to your table with this bright, better-for-you lemon tart complete with SkinnyDipped Lemon Bliss crust and served with bubbles for some added fun!
Ingredients for 9-inch tart shell:
For the Skinny Dipped Almonds lemon bliss crust:
- 3/4 cup GF rolled oats
- 2 cups Lemon Bliss SkinnyDipped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- A pinch of salt
For the lemon filling:
- 1 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Finely grated zest of 2 lemons
- 3/4 cup honey
- 5 eggs
- 3 tbsp corn starch
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place all the crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
3. Press the mixture into an 9-inch tart shell with a removable bottom and bake for 15 minutes. When baked, use the bottom of a glass to press down the crust. Set aside.