Sweet tooth craving: solved. Peanut butter, banana nice cream. There’s not a whole lot more we need to say.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 cups frozen sliced bananas
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup crushed Peanut Butter Skinny Dipped
- Add the frozen bananas and maple syrup to a food processor and blend for 5 to 10 minutes until smooth. Make sure you stop occasionally in between to scrape the sides with a spatula.
- Add the peanut butter and blend again until well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into a container and stir in the crushed Skinny Dipped Almonds. Place the container in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours for a colder ice cream or enjoy immediately for a soft serve!